Frogger 2nd Chance Draw Rules
Enter any non-winning $5 Idaho Lottery Frogger Scratch game ticket (Game 1581) for a chance to win $100 cash prize. One winner will be drawn every week until the official end of game.
One (1) $100 cash prize weekly.
Starts February 22, 2021 at 12:01am MT and will be ongoing until the offical end of game.
Weekly drawing entry period ends every Wednesday at noon 12:00 pm MT, beginning Wednesday, March 3, 2021. Tickets are only eligible for the weekly drawing in which they are entered. Entries do not carry over to the next draw.
Winner Announcement Dates:
The winner for each drawing will be announced by Friday at 3:00 pm MT weekly beginning March 5, 2021.
How to Enter:
To enter online, go to vip.idaholottery.com and sign up or log in. Click on the "Promotions & 2nd chance" tab. Click then look for the Frogger image then enter the 14-digit ticket number.
To enter through the Lottery tele-entry system; call 208-334-4656 then press 2 for promotions. Follow the cue to enter the 14-digit ticket number.
- Only online or tele-entries will be accepted.
- Mail in entries will NOT be accepted.
- It is the player’s responsibility to enter the correct ticket numbers and contact information.
- Only Idaho Lottery VIP Club members will be able to enter through the website. to enter through the website.
- It is the player's responsibility to maintain current contact information through the VIP Club.
- The Lottery will not enter any information for any person.
- The Lottery cannot make any changes to any entry.
- Tickets may be entered only once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
- Winning tickets will be required for presentaion in order to claim prize.
- Prizes will not be awarded without verification of the ticket from the winning entry.
- All prize fulfillments are subject to compliance with any State, Federal or local laws.
- Only persons 18 years of age or older can enter or participate in any Lottery promotion.
Posting or announcement of winner drawn does not confirm winning status until the winner and winning entry have been verified by Lottery officials.
An alternate for the prizes will be chosen and contacted in the event of the following:
- 1) the winner cannot be notified due to incorrect or lack of contact information.
- 2) the winning entry cannot be verified by the Lottery.
- 3) the winner has not contacted the Lottery within the required time.
- 4) the winner cannot accept or participate in the promotion.
- 5) the tickets entered were illegally obtained or if a violation of any law or rules has occurred.
- 6) the winner is not of legal age to participate.
Persons under 18 years of age cannot buy, sell, or redeem Lottery tickets in Idaho. Persons under 18 years of age cannot participate in any Lottery promotion, giveaway or game.
Important Winner Details:
The Lottery will contact the winners of each drawing. Each winner will have 5 days from notification to contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service. Every effort will be made to contact winners by the contact information provided by the entrant.
In the event a named winner is disqualified or does not step forward to claim their prize within the required time, the named winner will forfeit their claim to the prize and an alternate will be chosen and contacted. The alteranate will then have seventy-two (72) hours from notification to contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service.
- Contact the Idaho Lottery Customer Service at 208-334-2600.
- Sign and complete the information on the back of the selected ticket.
- The winner must present the selected ticket to Lottery Officials to process their claim.
- Winner must complete and sign Winner Claim Form and Winner Claim Form Addendum.
- Winner must present government issued identification in order to claim prize.
- Prizes may be claimed in persion at the Lottery Office (located at 1199 Shoreline Ln. Suite 100, Boise, ID 83702), by mail (P.O. Box 6537, Boise ID 83706), or by fax at 208-334-2610.
Frogger Interactive Game Rules
Participants can go to: www.idlottery.2ndchanceplay.com/frogger to play and participate in the Frogger Interactive Game Challenge. Players can play the game for FREE for a chance to win a $60 prize pack by finishing first on the leaderboard. One winner each week.
$50 in Frogger tickets & $10 umbrella weekly.
Starts February 16, 2021 at 12:01 am MT and will be ongoing until the official end of game.
Winner Announcement Dates:
The top scores will be pulled every Wednesday at noon 12:00 pm MT, beginning Wednesday, February 24, 2021. The winner's name will be posted on the website by 3:00 pm MT the same day.
- Only persons 18 or older can participate.
- No one under 18 can participate in any Lottery promotion, giveaway, contest, challenge or game.
- This is a “Best Score Leaderboard,” a participants name can only appear once on the leader board and only their best score will be recorded.
- A participant can only win a prize from the leader board once during the life of the challenge.
- Prizes are not transferrable.
- Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
- The Lottery will contact the winner by phone and e-mail.
- The winner must contact the Lottery within 96 hours of the notification.
- Players are responsible to ensure their VIP and contact information is current.
- All federal, state and local Laws, Rules and Regulations apply.
Posting or announcement of winners drawn does not confirm winning status until the winner and winning game have been verified by Lottery officials.
You must be 18 years of age to buy, sell, or redeem Lottery tickets in Idaho.