Any current Cashword scratch ticket with 2nd Chance code on the front of the ticket.
$300 in Cashword scratch tickets.
Entry Dates and Times:
|Eligible Games||Game Number|
|Mystery Box Surprise Cashword||1739|
|Secret Password Cashword||1738|
|Corner Cash Cashword||1710|
|Green Line Cashword||1703|
• Only eligible tickets be submitted in the drawing.
• Tickets will only be eligible for the monthly drawing in which they were entered. All entries must be entered by noon (12:00 pm) MT on the last day of the month.
• Tickets entered after noon (12:00 pm) MT will be automatically entered into the next drawing unless it is the final drawing for that game.
How to Enter:
Enter the eight-digit code on the front of the ticket through your VIP club account in any of the following ways:
• By accessing www.idaholottery.com and either logging into your existing VIP Club account or registering as a new member, and then selecting the hyperlink specifically developed for the purpose of accessing the Interactive Game.
• By accessing www.idahocashword.com and either logging into your existing VIP Club account or registering as a new member.
• By downloading and installing the Cashword mobile app.
• The drawing will take place on the first business day of each month.
• Winner will be posted on the website no later than 3:00 pm MT on the first Wednesday of each month.
• Only online and Mobile App entries will be accepted.
• Mail in entries will NOT be accepted.
• It is the player’s responsibility to enter the correct ticket numbers and contact information.
• Only Idaho Lottery VIP Club members will be able to enter through the website.
• The Lottery will not enter any information for any person.
• The Lottery cannot make any changes to any entry.
• Tickets may be entered only once. Duplicate entries will be disqualified.
• Winning tickets will be required for presentation to claim prize.
• Prizes will not be awarded without verification of the ticket from the winning entry.
• All prize fulfillments are subject to compliance with any State, Federal or local laws.
Posting or announcement of winner drawn does not confirm winning status until the winner and winning entry has been verified by Lottery officials.
An alternate for the prize will be chosen and contacted in the event of the following:
• The winner cannot be notified due to incorrect or lack of contact information.
• The winning entry cannot be verified by the Lottery.
• The winner has not contacted the Lottery within the required time.
• The winner cannot accept or participate in the promotion.
• The ticket entered was illegally obtained or if a violation of any law or rule has occurred.
• The winner is not of legal age to participate.
You must be 18 years of age to buy, sell, or redeem Lottery tickets in Idaho. Persons under 18 cannot participate in any Lottery promotion, giveaway or game.
Important Winner Details:
The Lottery will contact the winner of the drawing. Winner will have 5 days from notification to contact the Idaho Lottery Security. Every effort will be made to contact winner by the contact information provided by the entrant.
In the event a named winner is disqualified or does not step forward to claim their prize within the required time, the named winner will forfeit their claim to the prize and an alternate will be chosen and contacted. The alternate will then have seventy-two (72) hours from notification to contact the Idaho Lottery Security.
• Contact the Idaho Lottery Security at 208-780-2550.
• Winner must complete and sign Promotion/2nd Chance Claim Form.
• Winner must present government issued identification & winning ticket to claim prize.
• Possession of the non-winning ticket is the only method the Lottery has to verify your claim.
• Prizes may be claimed in person at the Lottery Office (located at 1199 Shoreline Ln. Suite 100, Boise, ID 83702), my mail (P.O. Box 6537, Boise, ID 83706), or by email.